Elegant Gems

Free shipping all over Pakistan

Reliable Silver Jewellery Online Store

Welcome To Elegant Gems
We provide pure Silver Hand Made Jewellery online shopping in Pakistan
Shop Now
Welcome To Elegant Gems
We provide Real
Gemstones online
shopping in Pakistan
Shop Now

Men's & Women's Bracelet

Men's & Women

Men's & Women's Neckles

Best Ring Designs
For Men and Women In
Pakistan Artificial Jewellery

💕 New Arrivals 💕

Why You Shop From Us?

We have professional experience of jewellery and gems for the last 35 years. This knowledge of gems and jewellery has been inherited to us from our grandfather who was jeweller of Mughal Badshahs before division of Indo-Pak.

All of our jewellery is manufactured in Genuine Sterling Silver that has a 925 Purity meaning 92.5% Pure Silver or 22 Karat Pure Silver. The rest of 7.5% is mixed in silver to make an alloy that gives it shape and strength. Otherwise Silver is a very soft metal and won’t be able to hold it’s designs.

💕 Trending 925 Silver Jewellery Designs 💕

About Us


We believe your style should be unique. Our products are designed to take you from the office to your next adventure. With a mix of customizable pieces and fashion jewelry, you can wear our pieces all year round, for many years to come. Personal style is the ultimate form of self-expression. At Elegant Gems, we think style should be fun, easy, and always developing.

Our jewelry is all about you. We believe that brunch with the girls is just as memorable as New Year’s Eve. We’re here to make those memories wearable.

Free shipping all over Pakistan

Free shipping all over Pakistan

Genuine Guarantee

All our products are guaranteed to be genuine 925 Sterling Silver

Easy Cash On Delivery

Cash on delivery for the convenience of our customers

Huge Discounts All Year

Upto 50% discount to provide best value for our customers