Elegant Gems

Free shipping all over Pakistan


All of our jewellery is produced in Genuine Sterling Silver that has a 925 Purity meaning 92.5% Pure Silver or 22.2 Karat Pure Silver. The rest of 7.5% is mixed in silver to make an alloy that gives it structure and strength. Otherwise Silver is a very soft metal and won’t be able to hold it’s designs.

Please send us an email at Elegent_gems_chakwal@yahoo.com or get in touch with us 03135584853.

Please get in touch with us, one of our representative will guide you through the process.

Our standard delivery time is 2-4 business days. In some circumstances the delivery can take a longer, especially in rural and far areas.

We ship our products through or shipping partner and offer cash on delivery.